If you’re familiar with the Essential Oil world, you’ve probably heard of Thieves! The Thieves blend is proprietary to Young Living, and Young Living has created an entire line of products based around Thieves! Thieves one-of-a-kind blend is a combination of Eucalyptus Radiata, Clove, Lemon, Rosemary, and Cinnamon Bark Essential Oils.
Did you know?
- Thieves Essential Oil blend was inspired by a legend of a group of four French thieves from the 15th century that robbed the dead and dying. The thieves believed if they wore a special aromatic combination of rosemary, clove, and other botanicals, it would provide them protection while stealing.
- Thieves is what Young Living is known for, and for good reason! There are Thieves cleaning products, dental care products, and personal care products!
- There are even Thieves cough drops, Thieves hard lozenges, and Thieves mints!
So how do I incorporate Thieves into our life?
- In the diffuser. I like the spicy smell, it reminds me of fall! I’ve been known to add Lemon to it as well to tone down the spiciness.
- On a cotton ball (heavily diluted with carrier oil!) and rubbed along my jawline.
- In a roller bottle filled 90% with carrier oil, and then roller on the bottoms of our feet.
- Using Thieves Vitality, I add a drop to my hot tea.
- I add Thieves to my DIY dishwasher detergent. (Recipe coming soon!)
- AromaBright Toothpaste and Fresh Essence Plus Mouthwash.
- Thieves fruit and veggie spray. (A March Promo!!)
- Thieves spray on shopping carts and public toilets.
- Thieves waterless hand purifier is kept in the diaper bag, car, by the box of tissues.
- Thieves foaming hand soap.
- And my favorite Thieves product- Household Cleaner! I use this on EVERYTHING. Clean my bathrooms, mop floors, dusting, glass, etc.
Thieves Fruit and Veggie Spray is the 190PV promo this month!! Want to get your fruit and veggie spray for FREE!? Message me!
So I know what you’re thinking- this can’t possibly be cost efficient! BUT IT IS!! Per Young Living’s guidelines, I make my cleaning solution with 1 part Thieves Household Cleaner and 30 parts water. What does that look like? A 32oz spray bottle with 1oz of cleaner and 30oz of water! Let’s break down this math!
- 1 bottle of Thieves household cleaner is $22 wholesale.
- In one bottle of cleaner is 14.4oz.
- I can get 14 bottles of Thieves Cleaner out of this one bottle.
- $22/14 bottles= approximately $1.60!
I have not yet gone to the grocery store and found a cleaner that was chemical-free and cost less than $4 or $5. So for $1.60, I have ONE cleaner in my home. I no longer need a specific cleaner for each task in my home! THAT IS AWESOME.
Young Living has a Thieves Premium Starter Kit!!
I got my Thieves kit from our ridiculously awesome Essential Rewards Program. So if you purchase it that way, your cost would be even LESS! (Ask me how you can get MONEY BACK on your purchases! I LOVE getting money back to buy necessary household products. Where else can you do that!?)
Do you want to learn how to get your products at the fantastic wholesale prices like me? Click HERE! I love helping people SAVE money, and as a frugal mama, I completely understand the desire to get your products at the BEST possible price.
If you need more convincing on why Young Living is a great company to be a part of, read my post on Why I Chose Young Living. I’ll admit, it took a lot of digging for me to decide where I was going to purchase my essential oils from. But I will never purchase from anywhere other than Young Living now that I am using the products!
Here’s a little challenge I will leave you with (one of my Young Living friend’s coined this and I think it is genius–it really opened my eyes!): Go to three cupboards in your home and read the ingredient list on a few products. If you don’t know the ingredient, google it with “Dangers Of” in front. For example: Dangers of DMDM Hydantoin. I could not believe how many chemicals were seriously in my home for my children to use. I’m so thankful Young Living has created a line of products that my children can use. I can breathe easier with what they are coming into contact with in our home! (Don’t worry- I’m still learning, too! Let’s learn together!!)
Ready to jump in and remove chemicals from your home!? Click HERE!
Need a little extra incentive to convince yourself to purchase a Premium Starter Kit? Now through April 1st, purchase a Premium Starter Kit with me and choose a number 1-7 to get an awesome bonus! They include a free essential oil, credit back on your Young Living account, free shipping and more! (This offer is exclusively available through me!) Message me to claim yours!!
I hope you enjoyed your weekend, friends! Have a happy Monday!
If something truly changed your life, how could you not tell others about it?”
*The testimony in this post is exclusively mine from personal experience. Not all oils work the same for every person due to our naturally occurring frequencies.
*I am not a medical professional. The opinions on this blog are exclusively mine. They have not been reviewed by the FDA or any other government agency. It is recommended to consult your doctor before starting to use Essential Oils. Do not disregard a medical professional’s recommendation based on the opinions stated on this blog