I feel today is an appropriate day to cover Purification Essential Oil, as my middle son vomited all over me and my living room carpet this morning. (Parenting is glamorous, huh?)
Purification was created to be an effective odor eliminator that, as a result, freshens the air. It is a unique combination of six Essential Oils: Citronella, Myrtle, Lemongrass, Lavandin, Tea Tree and Rosemary.
Right now, I have it in the diffuser with some Lemon to make my living room smell fresh and clean! But the usage in this home doesn’t stop there!
- I add a drop to the wash cycle when I’m doing laundry so our clothes get a fresh smelling boost.
- Add 4 drops to a 4oz spray bottle, fill the rest with water and voila! DIY room spray!
- Used with a USB Diffuser in the car to eliminate lingering odors.
- Put a drop or two on a cotton ball and place in the bottom of garbage cans.
- Put 4-6 drops in a 4oz spray bottle and spray on before going outside to enjoy the outdoors annoyance-free. (Purification is for external use only. Spray away from the face and not on hands of children that put fingers in their mouth.)
- Add 2 drops to 1/2 cup epsom salt and enjoy a foot soak!
- Add 8-10 drops to a 16oz spray bottle, and fill with white vinegar. Then I clean my bathroom!
- Put a drop or two on a cotton ball, and place it behind my stove, fridge, etc to deter little creatures that like to invade my home.
Are you like me and want the MOST bang for your buck!? Purification is also included in the Premium Starter Kit! On the fence about the Premium Starter Kit? I was too! Check out my post on Why I chose Young Living and the value the Premium Starter Kit offers!
Do you have another use for Purification that I don’t know about!? Please share it with me! I love learning new ways to use my oils!
“If something truly changed your life, how could you not tell others about it?”
*The testimony in this post is exclusively mine from personal experience. Not all oils work the same for every person due to our naturally occurring frequencies.
*I am not a medical professional. The opinions on this blog are exclusively mine. They have not been reviewed by the FDA or any other government agency. It is recommended to consult your doctor before starting to use Essential Oils. Do not disregard a medical professional’s recommendation based on the opinions stated on this blog.